Sunday, January 30, 2011

~Me~Myself~oNly Me~

It's Me ( nOws ) ^-^

My name is Siti KhaLijah Binti Said..I'm 21 yaers old and was born on 12 April 1990 at Tasek Gelugor, Pulau PinAng..I have 5 sibling and I'm the Second..

My Educational Background..I were started getting early education in kindergarten Ayer Itam at the age of 5 and 6 years old in 1995 and 1996..At this stageI began to recognize one, two, three, alif, ba, ta, and so on..then I stepped into the national school (SK Sungai Dua) from 1997 to 2002..here I learn many levels of knowledge according the level..with UPSR results are quite promising .. I was choose to study in the control school in SMK Dato 'Onn Butterworth in 2003 and 2007 .. unfortunately the SPM results are not encouraging .. I finally decided to continue my studies in Form 6 from 2008 to 2009 .. And finally, my STPM results make me to further studies at Universiti Teknologi Mara Melaka City Campus (KBM) at the end of 2010 in the Bachelor of Business Administration (Insurance) (Hons) 3 years ..

This Is All My Picture, I start My Studies :
Received a certificate of completion kindergarten in 1996


I get Awarded 0f outstanding student in the class and Economic subjects at Upper Six (2009)


 Finally, Dream come true to be a student of UITM Kampus Bandaraya Melaka (2011)

I'm a cheerful, a patient, Friendly, happening person but in certain things i'm very sensitive person, I'm a person who is easy to discuss.. I don't like the dirty condition..i hate it..
My hobby is like playing bowling, go out with friends, sleeping, eating and read a Novel..My favorite food is chicken rice..almost can be said everyday I ate chicken rice..yuumm yumm :p

pLay bowlinG at Megamall, Penang

I especially did not like dogs because it's leaves a lot of memories to me..so I really hate and fear with dog until today..

 I really love my family and someone who is concerned about me.. I love them forever

~My FamilY~






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by DaPino Graphics