Monday, January 31, 2011

~My FamilY + TogeTher + ForEver~

~my hoUse~

This is my house..I was grow up at this houses for 21 years old..this is my house and also my village..this house was established over 21 years..I love this house..I hope my dream become true to modify this house to be more beautiful..

I have a family that is very cheerful and always together in any situation.. I have a father and a mother who is very caring about their children. I have one sister and one youngest sister and two brothers.

~this is my family..together forever..love you all forever~


In My Families, we have annual activities together.. almost can be said every years when Christmas day comes, me and my family will go for a holiday..holiday destination just only in Malaysian..the latest holiday me and my family, at the end of 2010..my family were decided to vacation in Kuala Lumpur and Malacca .. but 2 weeks before the holiday..I have been offered to studying at  UiTM Malacca City campus..without any planning we continue our holiday go to Kuala Lumpur and Malacca and at the end of our vacation, My family were left me at the college Tun Mutahir..and my family were back home.


first our destination is Kuala Lumpur..on 25 Dec 2010..

-in front of Suria KLCC..with my family-

almost can be said that me and my family never take the bus at Penang..but when we arrived in Kuala Lumpur..In over crowded conditions make me and my family were ride a bus rapid public transport..It is very entertaining with that trip..^-^

inside the bus rapid..

before proceeding to melaka, we stopped briefly at putrajaya .. we take picture at there to make it as our memories..

at PutRajaya with My Aunty and cousin

At penang.. 'Nasi kandar' is very well and famous but my family does not like to eat 'nasi kandar'..but when we arrived at Malacca.. we were very hungry and continue eating 'nasi kandar' at the Bandar Hilir..it is very funny because we never eat 'nasi kandar' at our state..but when we go to another state we eat 'nasi kandar' :p 

~at restaurant 'nasi kandar subaidah'~

Went we reached at Malacca..we are turning to the city..we went to Bandar Hilir, pirates ship, and we also visited Kg Morten..it is so beautiful and peaceful..and what we noticed about the city of Malacca is that it's very clean ..we finish our holiday at Malacca..


~my yougest sister in front of kampung morten~

~I'M VERY HAPPY & PROUD WITH MY FAMILY, HOPE WE WILL LOVE AND LIVE TOGETHER FOREVER UNTIL THE END OF LIFE..LOVE MY FAMILIES~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by DaPino Graphics