Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Life 2011 ; wIth nEw FrieNd aNd Place

It changed to the new went 2011 come..the new environment, new resolutions, new places, new friends and everything are new..It was very exciting..with the new motivated..I was kept going to try to achieve my ambition and my dream, I start a new life in the Others place..previously can be said that never far away with My Beloved Family but this year, fate has been determined to Me be away from my family for a while just for My future and family..I'm so sad but at the same time I'm also happy because I saw the success that will come to us..

I was studying in UiTM Malacca City Campus in the Bachelor of Business administration (insurance) (Hons) for 3 years..I hope 3 years is enough time for me to succeed..

~this is UITM KBM; My New Campus~

..thIs Is College Tun Mutahir..

 First day, I do not enroll in The Campus instead I enrolled at the college Tun Mutahir on 27 December 2010..then the next day, we go to campus to hear lectures and etc..I'm so excited because I previously thought would not be entering The university..but thanks..thank God I finally in here..

At there, I have many friends..they are very good, friendly and always happy..I also have housemates and classmates..they treat me very well.. sometimes they are very funny..I'm not afraid to live there because my friends are always there together during the difficult and easy time..

~My HouseMates~


-With My ClassMates-

~My ClassMates~

At campus, almost can be said that every day my friend and Me go to the lecture room with a ladder..although there are four elevators at the campus ..but it is always full..our campus has 16 levels..but we always use the stairs to avoid Elevator traffic delays and links to the class..

-This is Our Campus..have 16 Levels-

After 2 weeks undergoing an orientation, then we are place in our respective classes in the campus..In Our Class have only one male student..and we also can say that our course is the smallest at the campus, but we are more active than the other courses..Before Semester break, we all Ready Done a lot of Activities..with hectic schedule, we've gone through lectures, tutorials, sports activities such as drill, quiz, presentation and etc..after a month at the campus and  before last semester break arrives ( 1weeks ), I'm very Happy because finally I can Back Hometown..I also can relieve stress and at least Can relax my mind .. I hope that when the exhausted later semester break..I'm more excited and can divide my time properly..give more attention and be successful in the future..amin..




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by DaPino Graphics